Welcome to Wang Lab!!!
Group leader: Linqi Wang
Linqi Wang received his B.S. degree in Microbiology from Shandong University. In 2009, he obtained Ph.D. from Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). From 2010 to 2014, he was a Postdoctoral Associate working with Dr. Xiaorong Lin at Texas A&M university. After returning to China at the end of 2014, he became a Professor at Institute of Microbiology, CAS and selected as The National Science Fund for Outstanding Young Scholars. Currently, he is the deputy director of the State Key Laboratory of Mycology, Institute of Microbiology, CAS. Dr. Wang’s group studies the determinants underlying fungal pathogenicity, drug resistance and tolerance and develops novel antifungal therapies.
(1) Faculty Member of Faculty Opinions (F1000)
(2) Member, American Society of Microbiology (ASM)
(3) Director, Genetic and Molecular Biology Committee, Mycological Society of China
(4) Deputy Director, Microbial Genetics Committee, Genetics Society of China
(5) Deputy Director, Mycology Committee, Chinese Society for Microbiology
(6) Deputy Director, General Microbiology Committee, Chinese Society for Microbiology
(7) Consultant member, China Fungal Disease Surveillance System
Awards and honors
"Dai Fanglan" Outstanding Youth Award, Mycological Society of China
Outstanding Young Scientists Fund, National Natural Science Foundation of China
Eukaryotic Cell Outstanding Young Investigator Award, American Society of Microbiology